Do you want the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company, being a first in market location verification company and leading location data business?
We are seeking a frontend developer to join our Norwich based team and build an evolutionary self-service platform. Working on a product where end users will be media industry professionals this is a unique opportunity to be part of delivering a highly creative yet robust user experience. Over the next 6 to 12 months you will have the chance to grow and expand your team as the product gains traction.
You will have mixed strengths in both building frontend architecture of SaaS platforms and delivering a fluid user experience from an aesthetics perspective.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, the key responsibilities for the Frontend Developer will be as follow:
- Working productively within in an AGILE team environment
- As part of the development team, assist in planning and prioritising jobs
- Continuous integration will be a key part of this fast-evolving product, where a modular well-structured approach is key.
- Constantly seeking feedback on requirements and opinions of the user to perfect the product.
- Architecting the most robust and user-friendly reporting tools using latest technologies and techniques
- Work closely with the backend teams to ensure a tight and adaptable integration between frontend and backend components
- Build and document reusable code and libraries
- Review and debug code
- Responding promptly to bug reports
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient with AWS tools such as S3, Elastic Beanstalk and EC2
- Ability to use tools such as GitHub and BitBucket for source control and familiar with code review practices and pull/merge requests
- Working knowledge of code automation tools such as Jenkins
- Used to working within an Agile framework
- 3+ Years frontend SaaS development experience
- Experience with multinational organization
- Online advertising experience – preferred
- Understanding of mobile, tablet, smart TV platforms – preferred