A flexible and versatile team player who will support senior sales leadership in sales development, client service/maintenance, and US business growth.
Ultimately, you will help Location Sciences build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through your ability to 1) sell 2) strategically position Location Sciences for lead prospects and 3) cultivate and encourage a supportive work environment with our growing employee roster and clients.
Senior Sales Executive Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of Location Sciences products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare customer management reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
Senior Sales Executive Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience in ad technology sales
- Have a consultative “strategic seller” sales approach
- Strong location marketing customer relationships (i.e. QSR, auto manufacturers, retail, telecommunications, DTC, political, pharmaceutical, CPG, finance).
- Proven knowledge of programmatic marketplace and ad technology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work within a startup environment at a fast pace.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel 40-50% of the time
- Nimble, adaptable and proven success with younger startup companies